OUR CREATIONS LOVE COLD TEMPERATURE.
- If you keep your FlowerToy arrangement in refrigerator overnight, it will help them stay fresh longer .
FlowerToys Care Instractions for Local Delivery.
- Your FlowerToy will arrive well hydrated and will not require any additional water.
- It should be kept at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
- Then gently place the flower back into the toy.
FlowerToys Care Instractions for Nationwide Shipping.
Opening a box:
- Carefully remove the FlowerToy from the box.
- Place full size FlowerToy on the clear plate that is included in the box.
- Our mini FlowerToy comes inside a water proof bucket.
How to water a FlowerToy
- Carefully remove one flower from the top of the toy.
- Slowly pour water directly into that spot until water starts coming out from the bottom of the toy into the clear plate.
- Place the flower back into the top of the toy.
- Legs and ears of the toy should be watered separately be using the same technique.
- Remove excess water from the bottom of the plate by carefully wiping it with paper towel around the toy.
- Repeat watering process every 4 days so your FlowerToy stays fersh for up to 2 weeks.
- Do not spray or pour water directly on to the flowers.
- Do not place a toy into direct sunlight or hot places.